The retail industry has been affected by the digital transformation for several years now and attempting to effectively respond to the ever-growing expectations of modern customers.
With the Covid-19 pandemic dramatically disrupting the sector, the need to adopt fresh approaches becomes even more vital. It is no wonder that innovative solutions such as virtual dressing mirrors without the need to have changing rooms are gaining popularity among fashion retailers. Thus, smart mirrors, previously used only by a few brands, now have a chance to become a standard part of the new shopping experience.
- Virtually try on many clothing at one go on a smart mirror
- Reduce Shopping Friction
- Accurate Body Measurement
- Real Time 2D/3D Virtual Fitting
- Realistic 3D Garments
- Touchless Experience
- Increase Sales Conversions
- Position yourself your brand as a leader in industry
- Popularize your brand via social sharing
- Collect valuable data & insights about your shoppers likes and preferences
- Align marketing campaigns effectively
- Omnichannel experience with virtual try-ons (connect your ecommerce instore)